Light and delightful appetizer with nutritional power
- 16 oz Sugar Snap Peas (trimmed and string removed)
- 1 Tbsp light tasting olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, sauté the garlic and ginger in the oil for 1 minute on medium heat.
Add sugar snap peas and low sodium soy sauce.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally. Turn of the heat and add the sesame oil. Stir until the snap peas are coated. Springle with the sesame seeds and serve.
- Do not overcook the peas as they should be crunchy.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories 132 kcals; carbohydrates 11g; protein 5g; fat 8g; saturated fat 1g; polyunsaturated fat 5g; monounsaturated fat 2g; sodium 288mg; potassium 276mg; fiber 4g; sugar 5g.