ThinkQuickSM walk-in clinic hours
Monday – Friday: 7 AM to 8 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9 AM to 5 PM (including public holidays)
Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
Providing quick, compassionate care for unexpected minor ailments.
We know all too well that minor illnesses and injuries can crop up at the most inconvenient times — and they certainly don’t care about typical business hours! ThinkQuickSM Walk-in Clinic is designed to provide care for those minor ailments, and is available without appointment whether you are an existing think patient or not.
ThinkQuickSM is available to anyone, seven days a week, Monday – Friday, 7 AM to 8 PM, Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays, 9 AM to 5 PM. ThinkQuick is closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving.
We are not an emergency room.
For people who have severe or life-threatening conditions, or are having symptoms that may be a heart attack or stroke, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
ThinkQuickSM Walk-in Clinic is specifically designed for minor ailments in a convenient and cost-effective manner.
We treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Abdominal pain, nausea and diarrhea
- Blood pressure checks
- Bug bites and stings
- Colds and influenza
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Earache and ear infections
- Laceration needing stitches
- Minor burns/sunburns
- Minor cuts and blisters
- Minor headaches
- Pelvic pain and vaginal symptoms
- Sports and camp physicals
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sore throat
- Sprains, strains, joint pain and fractures
- STD testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing – PPD placement
- UTIs (urinary tract infections)
Injectable medications & vaccinations
We offer a variety of vaccinations and injectable medications such as:
- Tdap, DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis) and TD (Tetanus and Diphtheria)
- Flu Shots (Regular, Egg Free and High Dose for 65+)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hib (Haemophilus Influenza B)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
ThinkQuick SM Walk-in Clinic is there to serve you when you need it, ensuring minor problems don’t advance into more serious events. If you are already a patient with one of our think doctors, our ThinkQuick team can instantly access your health records to improve the accuracy of your care. Please note, some advanced services such as CT, Ultrasound and some lab procedures may not be available outside of normal clinic hours of M-F, 8 AM to 5 PM.
Learn more about becoming a think patient and enhancing your ThinkQuick experience.
Don’t have a Primary Care provider? We will be happy to see you and help you find a provider.