Be a hit at the picnic with this classic potato salad with crunch!
Serves 8 • Cook time: 10 min. • Prep time: 25 minutes • 304 Calories
- 3 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Persian cucumbers, diced
- 3/4 cup pickles (sweet or dill), diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 5-6 radishes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup juice from pickle jar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Chop your potatoes, hard-boiled eggs and veggies.
- Boil your potatoes, allow them to cool, then add them to a large bowl.
- Whisk together your dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the boiled eggs, radish, cucumbers, pickles, parsley, and chives and to the potatoes.
- Whisk together your dressing ingredients in a separate bowl, then pour over everything and gently mix together.
- Garnish with extra herbs and serve, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
- Enjoy every perfect bite!
- PROTEIN7 g
- CARBOHYDRATES35 g
- TOTAL FAT16 g
- DIETARY FIBER5 g
- CHOLESTEROL98 mg
- SODIUM438 mg
- TOTAL SUGARS2 g