Easy go-to meal packed with nutrients and taste.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1 (10 oz.) package salad mix
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halves
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 T fresh dill, snipped or 2 tsp. dill weed
- Optional: lemon wedge garnish
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. both salt and pepper
- Lightly oil a grill rack on outdoor grill and preheat to medium-high. Place salmon pieces on the grill and cover. Cook until the fish begins to flake easily with a fork, about 6-7 minutes per side.
- Halve the tomatoes, slice the onion and combine with the salad greens in a large bowl. Mix the raspberry vinegar, olive oil, sugar and salt and pepper in a separate bowl and pour over salad ingredients. Gently toss to coat.
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces before serving with salad. Serve warm immediately with the salad or let the salmon cool first.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories 226; protein 23.6 g; total carbohydrate 9.9 g; dietary fiber 2.2 g; total fat 10.9 g; saturated fat 1.5 g; cholesterol 50 mg; total sugars 5.4 g; sodium 211 mg
*Nutrition information does not include the lemon garnish.