Harvest garden peppers for this fresh summer salad.
Serves 2-4 • Cook Time: 5 minutes • Prep Time: 10 minutes • 150 calories
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Smashed)
- ½ tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Red/Yellow/Orange Bell Peppers (Sliced)
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- Chopped Parsley
- Optional: Salt and Pepper
- Sauté two smashed garlic cloves and 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds in a skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add 3 sliced red, yellow and/or orange bell peppers and cook until just warmed through.
- Toss with the juice of 1/2 lemon, some chopped parsley, and salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or chill to eat later.
- 150 calories
- 16 carbs
- 2 grams protein
- 7 grams fat