ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic
Our walk-in clinic is open 7 days a week and available to both patients and non-patients of Think. We know that minor ailments don’t necessarily keep to convenient times, so you can walk in anytime from 7 AM to 8 PM Monday through Friday and between 9 AM and 5 PM on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
We are not an Emergency Room
For people who have severe or life threatening conditions, or are having pains that may be a heart attack or stroke, you need to call 911 or go to an emergency room.
ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic is specifically designed to cater for minor ailments in a convenient and cost effective manner. We treat things like:
- Abdominal pain, nausea and diarrhea
- Blood pressure checks
- Bug/tick bites, bee/wasp stings
- Colds and influenza
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Earache and ear infections
- Gastrointestinal illnesses
- Laceration needing stitches
- Minor burns/sunburns
- Minor cuts and blisters
- Minor headaches
- Pelvic pain and vaginal symptoms
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sore throat
- Sprains, strains, joint pain and fractures
- STD testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing – PPD placement
- UTIs (urinary tract infections)
ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic is there to serve you when you need it, ensuring minor problems don’t advance into more serious events. And if your condition turns out to be more serious, our advanced care providers can schedule you in with one of our doctors upstairs immediately during full clinic hours. In addition, our ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic team can instantly access your health records if you are a patient of one of our doctors.
Our pharmacy is on Level 1 and is open for exactly the same hours ensuring any prescriptions you may need can be filled instantly.
Take a look at the list of all ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic services.