ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic
Our walk-in clinic is open 7 days a week and available to both patients and non-patients of Think. We know that minor ailments don’t necessarily keep to convenient times, so you can walk in anytime from 7 AM to 8 PM Monday through Friday and between 9 AM and 5 PM on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
We are not an Emergency Room
For people who have severe or life threatening conditions, or are having pains that may be a heart attack or stroke, you need to call 911 or go to an emergency room.
ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic is specifically designed to cater for minor ailments in a convenient and cost effective manner. We treat things like:
- Abdominal pain, nausea and diarrhea
- Blood pressure checks
- Bug bites and stings
- Colds, sinus infections, and influenza
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Earache and ear infections
- Laceration needing stitches
- Minor burns/sunburns
- Minor cuts and blisters
- Minor headaches
- Pelvic pain and vaginal symptoms
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Skin infections and rashes
- Sore throat
- Sprains, strains, joint pain and fractures
- STD testing
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing – PPD placement
- UTIs (urinary tract infections)
- Vaccinations (COVID-19 vaccines are administered through our vaccine clinics on Tuesdays)
ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic is there to serve you when you need it, ensuring minor problems don’t advance into more serious events. In addition, our ThinkQuick Walk-in Clinic team can instantly access your health records if you are a patient of one of our doctors. Please note, some advanced services such as CT, Ultrasound and some lab procedures may not be available outside of normal clinic hours (M-F, 8-5)
Our pharmacy is on Level 1 and is open for exactly the same hours ensuring any prescriptions you may need can be filled instantly.
Don’t have a Primary Care Provider?
We will be happy to see you and help you find a provider.