Welcome to Think Whole Person Healthcare’s website and online services (“Think Site” or the “Site”), an online information and communications service provided by Think Whole Person Healthcare (“Think” or “We” or “Us”).
Health care disclaimer
The content, products and services offered herein are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the content, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing, or other professional health care advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the products or services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. The information on this site is provided “As is.” We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you are in the United States and are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or call for emergency medical help on the nearest telephone.
Intended for users 18 years (19 where applicable) and older
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 (19 where applicable) years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement. Users under the age of 18 (19 where applicable) should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
You agree that you will not:
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party;
- Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
- Use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party;
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity;
- Attempt to disable, “hack” or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website;
If you use any part of the Site requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Termination of use
Think may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time.
Think reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site at any time without prior notice.
Blogs and interactive media
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to a Site, you give Think the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the Site, you agree you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights;
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Think in its sole discretion;
- Post advertisements of solicitations for business;
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonate another person including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling;
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments;
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”;
Think reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user’s access to the entire Site or specific features such as the blog;
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Think, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement or any activity related to your account (including infringement of third parties’ worldwide intellectual property rights or negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site.
You understand and agree that the think site and any services, content or information contained on or provided by the think is provided on an “As is” basis. Think does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service or any merchandise, information or service provided through the service. In addition, the think clinic does not guarantee that use of think site will be free from technological difficulties including, but not limited to, unavailability of information, downtime, service disruptions, viruses or worms, and you understand that you are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
Limitations of liability
The use of the site is entirely at your own risk, and in no event think be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties, or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to this service, or sites accessed through this service, and/or content or information provided herein. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the service is to stop using the service. User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the site. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the States of Nebraska, without regarding provisions relating to conflicts of law. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Think and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Douglas County, United States.
If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us at 402.506.9000.