Brad Copple, DPM Podiatrist
1 (402) 261-0243
A native of Omaha, I received my undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. I then received my Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from Des Moines University, Osteopathic Medical Center and did a comprehensive three-year surgical residency at Yale, New Haven Hospital with focus on the foot and ankle. I belong to the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
What is a Podiatrist?
I specialize in all aspects of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery to include forefoot, rearfoot and ankle surgery, limb salvage and preservation in diabetic and vasculopathologic patients, surgery to repair injuries, correct deformities and plastic surgical management of chronic wounds.
Areas of Interest
- All conditions of the foot and ankle
- Diabetic feet, Wound Care, and Infections
- Trauma and Fracture Management
- Bunions, Hammertoes, and other deformities
10 Reasons to see a Podiatrist
- You have diabetes
- You’re starting to run/workout regularly
- You feel joint pain in your feet and/or ankles
- Heel pain is limiting your activities
- You have stubborn ingrown toenails
- You suspect a sprain, strain, or broken bone
- You need foot surgery
- You have a bothersome corn or callus
- You have a painful bunion
- You think you have athlete’s foot – and it isn’t going away
Call now for an appointment: (402) 506-9127