thinkquick urgent care is here to help you stay healthy when you travel abroad. Guarding yourself from infectious diseases with vaccinations and/or medications before travel is key to having an enjoyable and safe travel experience. We offer travel consultation services based on CDC recommendations with competitive pricing history, and the benefit of being able to walk in and be seen with no appointment required!
During the visit:
- Bring a copy of your immunization records if you have one.
- We will review any diseases or conditions to ensure you can enjoy your time abroad.
- Provide medication advice: Malaria, diarrhea, and high altitude sickness prevention.
- Preparation for: SCUBA, motion sickness, high altitude or wilderness travel.
- Discuss tips and tricks to staying healthy abroad.
- Our provider will recommend certain vaccinations depending on your destination.
Vaccinations and medications available:
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Malaria prevention (medication)
- Flu Shots (Regular, Egg Free and High Dose for 65+)
- Tetanus (DTaP and TD)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken pox)
- HIB (H. Influenza B)
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Human papilloma virus)