- This event has passed.
Alzheimer’s Association: 10 Warning Signs
June 10 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
RSVP by calling 800-272-3900
The Alzheimer’s Association and Think are partnering to bring you an education program focused on early detection.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The one-hour program covers:
- Typical age-related changes.
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
- How to approach someone about memory concerns.
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process.
- Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Please register by calling 800-272-3900, seats are limited so registration is required.