For the health and safety of our patients and friends in the community, we have temporarily suspended the use of Think’s facilities for events and classes. We appreciate your understanding and will notify you as soon as these events and classes will resume.
- This event has passed.
Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
January 29 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
RSVP by calling 800-272-3900
The Alzheimer’s Association and Think are partnering to bring you an education program focused on early detection.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
Please register by calling 800-272-3900, seats are limited so registration is required.