Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
January 29 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
RSVP by calling 800-272-3900
The Alzheimer’s Association and Think are partnering to bring you an education program focused on early detection.
Join us to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
Please register by calling 800-272-3900, seats are limited so registration is required.